A payday loan, also known as a cash loan, cash advance, paycheck loan, is a small amount of money lent on the agreement. The loan should be repaid in a single payment on the borrowers’ next paycheck (when the borrower receives a salary, pension, etc.). The due date ranges from two to five weeks from the date the loan was lent. The amount of payday loans varies from $100 to $2500 depending on the state regulations.
Note that laws and regulations governing payday loans differ from state to state. For example, in California and Montana, the maximum loan amount doesn’t exceed $300; in others like Arizona, Connecticut, and New Jersey, payday loans are considered illegal, while in Utah, there is no limit on maximum loan amount or finance charges. Hence, the borrowers should get acquainted with these laws so as not to fall prey to scammers.
The times when you had to wait days and sometimes weeks to get the required loan are already over. Nowadays, you may get quick cash within 24 hours if not less. Moreover, due to the online processing of the loan, you can apply on the go, irrespective of your current location. It will take you a few simple mouse clicks and tapping on the computer keys to submit the loan request.
Then, your request is redirected to the lenders cooperating with our platform. Thus, your chances of getting loan approval are high. Accordingly, the feedback from one of the lenders won’t make you wait long.
In contrast to banks and credit unions, online lenders don’t carry out hard pulls, and your previous credit defaults that resulted in a low or bad credit score may not be an obstacle while applying for payday loans. Luckily for bad credit borrowers, 24-hour payday loans are also available for them and for those young Americans who lack credit history at all.
It’s straightforward to apply for a loan with LoanPlaces as the threshold is not so high. The particular requirements embrace:
1. Being 18 years or over (lending money to borrowers under 18 is illegal in the USA).
2. Having US residency (You will have to provide proof of your citizenship.)
3. Providing proof of stable income (as payday lenders may sometimes overlook the bad credit score, this way, they can be sure that the borrowers will afford to repay the loan.)
4. Providing contact details (valid phone number, email address, address), social security number, name, and checking account number. (or otherwise, with an invalid phone number, the lenders will be unable to contact you.)
5. Indicating the amount of the required cash (the lenders make final loan decisions based on your income level, and sometimes they may offer you higher amounts than you required and vice versa.)
The borrowers should remember that payday loans are aimed at handling emergencies rather than coping with significant financial issues. That’s why it is not advised to take out several payday loans at once, as you may put your financial stability at stake.
[ Updated on 14-Oct-2021, 23:13 ]